CSDM ASIA 2018 - SMART TRANSPORTATION
This year, CSD&M Asia 2018 proposes a new program in 2 days. Each day will mix invited keynote speakers presentations, talks selected by the Program Committee (following the call for papers) and opening sessions or debates for interacting all together. All these presentations will cover societal & industrial challenges as well as methodological & scientific state of the art.
The program is under construction but we are already pleased to announced you the participation of very VIP speakers:
- LIEW Mun Leong, Chairman, Changi Airport Group
- NGIEN Hoon Ping, Chief Executive, Land Transport Authority (LTA)
- QUEK Nelson, Head of Engineering Division, Port of Singapore Authority (PSA)
- SINGH Ravinder, President, ST Electronics
- TAN Peng Yam, Chief Executive, DSTA
More information about the other invited speakers soon announced.