Call for Papers open for the 3rd edition!
CALL FOR PAPERS - Your scientific & industrial contributions are welcome
- Paper submission deadline: May 18, 2018
- Results announcement: June 25, 2018
- Camera-ready paper deadline: July 31, 2018
- Conference: December 6-7, 2018
As the CSD&M Asia conference is both industrial and academic, paper topics can be industrial, academic or both.
Selected papers will be presented by their authors either on the format of a 30-minute talk or as a poster during a dedicated 2-hour poster session.
The full papers (for authors selected for a 30-minute talk) or their abstracts (for authors selected for the poster session) will be all published in the conference proceedings edited by SpringerVerlag.
For more details, please see: http://www.2018.csdm-asia.net/-Subm...
- Industry domains: Aeronautics & Aerospace, Defense & Security, Electronics & Robotics, Energy & Environment, Healthcare & Services, Information technology, Maritime & Logistics, Software, Transportation, Urban development.
- Scientific and technical topics: Systems fundamentals, Systems modelling, Systems architecture, Systems engineering, Industrial projects, Systems metrics, Systems quality, Systemic tools.
- Systems types: Embedded systems, Transportation systems, Software systems, Information systems, Systems of systems, artificial eco-systems.
- For any question, please email to: email@example.com