7 keynote speakers will be invited to share about SMART TRANSPORTATION. We are paying attention to select them by respecting the right balance between academia, agencies and indutries in order to cover as much as possible the fields of complex systems engineering and management.
The program is under construction but we are already pleased to announced you the participation of:
- GASTNER Michael, Assistant Professor for Mathematics, Computer Science and Statistics, Yale-NUS College
- LIEW Mun Leong, Chairman, Changi Airport Group
- NGIEN Hoon Ping, President, Land Transport Authority (LTA)
- QUEK Nelson, Head of Engineering Division, Port of Singapore Authority (PSA)
- SINGH Ravinder, President, ST Electronics
- TAN Peng Yam, Chief Executive, DSTA
More information about the other invited speakers soon provided.